There are many ways to get involved to support mentoring. MENTOR works to close the mentoring gap—to ensure that every kid who wants a mentor has one. The surest way to close the gap is to work together. Many of us have had someone in our life that helped us, looked out for us and guided us. There are many ways to make a difference in the life of young person, help us to continue our work:
- Become a Mentor — take the first step and learn more about the benefits of mentoring and how to get started.
- Donate and Support our Work — over the last two decades we have helped millions of young people find the support and guidance they need to build productive and meaningful lives.
- Be an Advocate for Kids — learn about the legislative issues we are working on that are advancing the mentoring movement. Join our Advocacy Network.
- Learn How to be a Better Mentor — or find a program in your neighborhood.
- Hear First-hand about What it Takes — to mentor and why mentoring is a profound experience for both mentors and mentees.
- Campaigns & Events—find out more about the campaigns and events that take place throughout the year as part of our effort to close the mentoring gap, and how you can join us!
- MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership Statement on the America’s FOCUS Act
- MENTOR Applauds One Year of Action on My Brother’s Keeper Initiative
- EY and MENTOR release the business case for private-sector engagement in youth mentoring
- NBA Cares Ambassador Jason Collins to Headline Fifth Annual National Mentoring Summit